Quarantine Diaries

P.S.: No Adults Zone

What to do in quarantine?? 

Hi I am back with another post to help you pass your time in this quarantine! I am so excited to share this activity with you. It's my all time favourite ART . You can never be bored of it as it offers so many variations to explore.
 
Art is theurapatic and has been a saviour in this quarantine. It helps me to express my emotions , unleash the creativity within me and keeps my spirits 
high !

         Art is a very broad term and can include anything creative which makes you happy which you make using your imagination and is beautiful !
So what are you waiting for. Pick up your brushes and paint your heart out !
   
         Here are some of my art works :
   


















        CREATIVITY NEVER GOES OUT OF STYLE

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quarantine diaries

Quarantine Diaries

Quarantine diaries